Home Forums Autojumble Anglias and Parts For Sale 1965 Anglia Super for sale

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve F
    Participant

I have a 1965, Ford Anglia Super in spruce green and emina White for sale. It is sold as a recommission project but one i have all parts for. It has all original inside including the trim and seats all in very good condition. I have had a custom engine built for fast road to the following spec by Throbnozzle racing. 711 block chemically linered and honed to std. Core gallery and plugs. Hd rod bolts. Block decked. Water pump. Std hepolite pistons new. 1300 crank reground. Crank main bearings std size. Crank big end bearings ACL duraglide. Crank thrust bearings. Camshaft GT, Cam followers new timing chain and tensioner locking tabs and offset timing dowell. Reface rocker arms shortened push rods. Oil pump high pressure. Gasket and seal set complete engine. Uleaded exhaust seats and 3 angle seat cut, head decking fast road, valve springs, porting and chamber work fast road, all flow bench tested and i have full receipt for £2000 pounds spent on just the engine. Engine is in the car but i have never finished putting in the other bits due to illness so this is a brand new engine. I also have a 4 into 1 manifold, a webber 28/36 dcd twin choke carb that has been refurbished to new again with receipts. Also comes with a set of 4 7×13 revolite wheels new with yokohama tyres still in the boxes ready to fit. The car was running with the old engine before i swapped it out and all bits i have removed i still have to refit. I also have a spare good condition boot lid to replace the old as it has signs of corrossion. This is not a mint car, it has specs of rust and needs a new inner seal which i have bought off the club again ready to fit. Believe me when i say i didnt want to sell but illness and the pandemic combined have forced my hand. I have photos i can send by phone or email and i live in the north west between crewe and nantwich. I am looking at £4500 for everything although maybe i can discuss a deal if you dont want the wheels as they were 600 pounnds alone and i do have receipt to prove.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.