Home Forums Autojumble Anglias and Parts Wanted 307E Van front windscreen rubber wanted.

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brian marshall 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #64471


    Hey guys, I have a 1967 307E panel van, I have to replace the front windscreen glass and the only way to get the rubber out is to cut it (it’s rock hard from old age).
    So I’ll be needing a new front windscreen rubber, the one piece type, NOT off the roll stuff, where can I find such a rubber?
    I am in South Africa and the old Ford spares are virtually non existent, I’ll have to import from (probably) the U.K. as you guys have a booming old Ford scene there.
    I’m fine with importing the rubber, but, it will have to be delivered by courier as our postal service is CRAP and 95% of the time the packages gets lost or stolen!

    Thanks in advance for any reply/help..
    Riaan – Sunny South Africa


    brian marshall
    Club Member

    I may be wrong but I don’t think these are available any more. I have heard of people using 2 saloon ones and some careful cutting to make a van one

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.