Home Forums General Overseas/non UK Calling all Kiwis ???

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    blgdave
    Participant

Hi Folks,

Wondering how many fellow Kiwi owners that are lurking in here?
    Could we swap some contacts and perhaps get in touch over local advice on parts and suppliers and the like?

Looking to get in touch with 105efan from TradeMe also??

Cheers all

Dave…

BigLouie
    Participant
    Club Member

There are a few of us Dave. Where are you at my friend.

Gareth
    Participant

I’m another kiwi anglia owner in Auckland

Laraine
    Participant

We have just moved to Feilding from Wanganui. We are bringing the Anglia down on Wednesday now that we have it’s new home ready.

105eFAN
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi,
    From 105eFAN Ian, We have been busy selling up our property south of Seddon, Marlborough, would you believe that we moved one week before the November earthquakes struck and now live in Blenheim.
    Prior to moving most of the Anglia parts were moved on or scrapped unfortunately. There are some bits buried in a shipping container, however it will be months before that is emptied.The van is on the road but needs internal linings finished. To say the least it is rather an unsociable beast to ride in!. The saloon is awaiting a new double garage to be built here, interestingly it goes like this, “The bigger the garage the better marriage”. Before that happens a garden shed etc is on the cards.
    Cheers Ian

105eFAN
    Participant
    Club Member

Hello,

7 months have gone and still no garage, however the plans are almost complete, so looking forward to that. Yes, the garden shed did get built and a small 2M  X 2M radio shack as well. No gear in that yet as it is all locked up still. Van is going well, we will be happier when it is finished and maybe sold. Was interested in the recent Classic Ford article covering putting a Nissan Silvia 1800 engine into a 105e, Look like a fairly simple fit up to me,I thought that the non turbo version would have enough go for me, What are your thoughts???

PETER BROOKS
    Participant
    Club Member

1965 105e in Tauranga

105eFAN
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi Peter,
    Well the garage cum workshop got built last year and has been a great asset, van still not quite finished but performing well, saloon is in the workshop, has been beaten and blasted/primed. Am currently installing one piece electric windows, no quarter lights. Then onto the rotisserie to make up a gearbox mount for the type 9. Plenty more after that! the complete suspension from the saloon is available should anyone need one or parts of, there are still some smaller 105e parts here too. Is yours standard, unmolested or able to keep up with the traffic!!. We are in Blenheim and retired. Cheers Ian

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.