Home Forums General General topics Chrome hub caps

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Glyn Cable
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi has anyone recently purchased a new set of hub cups for standard anglia wheels ? I could probably rustle up a set of old ones to have rechromed but have seen a couple of web sites offering new ones and would appreciate any one’s experiences good or bad with quality finish etc cheers Glyn

Terrys
    Participant
    Club Member

i have heard of some reproduction coming off difficult to get used ones good enough to rechrome that is without pitting and dents

Terry
    Participant
    Club Member

I purchased a set of 4 from classicxcarxspares on ebay in 2007. They are still as good today as the day I fitted them. They are not cheap at £98.50 + free post, but I would thoroughly recommended them.

Terry
    Participant
    Club Member

I purchased a set of 4 from classicxcarxspares on ebay in 2007. They are still as good today as the day I fitted them. They are not cheap at £98.50 + free post, but I would thoroughly recommend them.

Glyn Cable
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi Terry
    Thanks for the prompt reply
    It’s good to hear about classic car spares as that was one of the sites I had been looking at so it’s great to hear you are happy with them and that they last
    I have a picture of my current hub caps which I have inherited from my dad but I don’t know how to upload it to the forum thread they have a red badge with what looks like 3 crowns in a chrome circle that sits in the middle of the hub cap they are very smart but I don’t think they suit to be honest if anyone has a way to upload the pic I will send it and see what you think he got them years ago and they might might have come off a ford consul??
    Cheers
    Glyn

glyn james
    Participant

Hello, I have a set of 4 Chrome Hub Caps new old stock, still in ford wrapping, i am just about to list on Ebay

Carrington707

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.