Home Forums Autojumble Anglias and Parts Wanted Estate parts wanted in NZ

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by Administrator.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Hi All,
    James Elder from Thames, New Zealand here – currently living in Ghana.
    Great website you guys have got – well done.
    I have 3 Anglias – an original restored 1965 deluxe sedan, a period modified 1962 sedan (body ready to paint and mechanicals needing attanetion before reassembling) and a standard Estate.I also have a few spare parts floating around back in Thames.
    The Estate was imported into NZ whereas the sedans were actually assembled here in Petone Wellington.
    I’m wondering if you have contactcs within your club that could help me out with the chrome front windscreen surrounds (top left passengers side). Mine is missing 1 corner piece. They are not like the sedan deluxe ones that run right down the A pillar.
    I would be very grateful if you could head me in the right direction for sourcing this piece.
    I have just shipped the necessary rust repair panels from X-Pressed Steel in the UK to NZ so I can restore the car when I return from my Ex-Pat work in Ghana. I intend to restore it to original given the standard estates are apparently quite rare. My brother used to race these cars when I was a young fella hence my fascination with them. I guess you could say they are in the blood. There are still quite a few in NZ but like everywhere the Japanese invasion since the 80’s have meant a lot where wrecked before there time.
    Anyway if you could help me out I would be very grateful.
    Keep up the good work.
    James Elder email:[email protected]

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.