Home Forums Gallery Gallery My new van!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    MAD307E
    Participant
    Club Member

View post on imgur.com

Hi there. Newbie here, fell in love with this van and had to buy it. Long list of to do’s as it wasn’t put together with the greatest attention to detail. Totally solid though so all the hard work is done.

Romany Palmer
    Admin
    Club Member

Hi and welcome, lovely looking van you have there. What’s the spec?

MAD307E
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi. 2ltr blacktop with jenvey throttle bodies, emerald ECU, type 9 gearbox, 105speed exhaust, lsd rear end and lots of other bits. It drives really nice.

Lots to do with the interior. Badly sealed sump needs attention and electrics aren’t the best. no speedo working or fuel gauge, water leaks everywhere. I have started getting all the bits together and can’t wait to get started. I have a full set of the modern smiths gauges to fit (I’m not a fan of wiring!) this weekend.

I hope to get it right and attend some events this coming spring and summer.

oldskool
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi and welcome to the Club the van was on our stand at Bromley Pageant a couple of years ago if you are in the Kent or South-East London area look forward to you joining us at any of our meetings/events/shows

MAD307E
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi Oldskool, many thanks.

Yeah the guy I got it from said he did a couple of events in and around Bromley. The van is now in the north east Hertfordshire area, where she belongs ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.