Home Forums General Technical Help Need some help figuring things out…l

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mcnairs
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi everyone, rather than posting several questions to the forum I am looking for someone willing to connect with me via email to answer some questions for me and give me some direction. I am in Canada, rebuilding a 1962 105e (yes, 105e, RHD). The car is entirely apart, but I was not the one who took it apart so am not sure about everything. I have done a test build and figured out most things, but I have questions about where a few things fit, what some holes are for, and functionality of a few things. If you are willing to endure my questions, some of which are probably painfully simple, and perhaps send some pictures, please send me an email at stewartmcnair@mac.com

Cheers,

Stewart

brianw
    Participant
    Club Member

HI Stewart,
    If nobody volunteered to help by email, do feel free to ask questions in the forum, you’ll get a good range of answers, & access hundreds of years of Anglia experience. Also the forum posts remain there for others who have similar problems. Posting Photos in the forum is tricky , I think the best way is to put the photo on a photo sharing web site like Imgur then put the link it creates in the post on the forum.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.