Home Forums General General topics Old member returning

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Welshie
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi All,

I owned an Anglia in the early 2000’s so joined the club. When I sold it (MYH 483D) in 2005 I was still semi active on here as my dad still had his 1964 Saloon in the shed. Well, life got ahead of me and I realise I haven’t posted on here in 8 years. I posted some images on the Facebook page of my new acquisition and Aubone suggested I re-join and post here.

I now live in the USA, and about 7 years ago my father was considering retiring in France, came across a 1965 Deluxe estate barn fine and promptly bought it. Well he ended up not moving to France and I wanted a project, so have taken ownership of this beauty:

My dad is currently making a list of parts it needs before shipping it and said parts out to me in the USA sometime this year.
    My initial intention is to clean it up and just use it and enjoy it. It’s very original and rust free, so I will restore it in as original state as possible.

Glad to be back, having been a member of some other car communities it has made me realise how friendly the 105e community is.

I will be joining the club soon and look forward to keeping you all updated with progress!

Confused
    Admin
    Club Member

Hi and welcome back!

That looks like a lovely basis for a practical, efficient car to use in Yankland!

Website Administrator

Welshie
    Participant
    Club Member

Thank you!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.