Home Forums General Technical Help Paint colour for dashboard?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    woz
    Participant
    Club Member

Hi, cannot seem to find a forum search function, so sorry if this has been covered before, but can anyone tell me a good paint match for the silvery grey plastic dash (speedo surround) and glove box lid? I Still may go for a gun metal simply cos i like it, but it would be nice to know what I SHOULD chose if I was going for originality.
    I would guess its an aluminium type with lacquer? Thanks if anyone has experience of this? Patchy peely yellow/grey is not helpful as I already have that. LOL Woz

Confused
    Admin
    Club Member

I’ve done mine with Mercedes 744 “Brilliant Silver”

Website Administrator

woz
    Participant
    Club Member

Thank you – and that looks amazing! I have made a couple of card templates today and will spray them up with the options i am considering.

Today I went to the amazing Bishopston Custom Paints for some Dulux mixed paints, and found an aluminium which looked about right.
    Plus I found couple of odd cans in the garage which need to be used up, and I think I maight try a gunmetal grey for a bit of fun as I already did the dash top in Olympic Blue and though that could look stunning.
    That said, the Mercedes 744 looks so good I may get a rattle can and give it a go. Good shout.

Estate Antony
    Participant
    Club Member

Peugeot paint code M0CN, Beige Mayfair is pretty much a perfect match.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.