Home Forums General Technical Help Rear Shock Absorbers Oil?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  JAN 1 week ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #13560


    Hi all,

    I need to top up one the shock absorbers on my Anglia 105e saloon. The filler plug is at the top of the shock.

    The helpful information on your website says use Part No M-100502-E. Does anyone know where I can get this or an equivalent? It was leaking (not sure if a seal has gone?) but I’ve tightened the nut at the bottom as it had a bit of play (but not overtightened it).




    David G
    Club Member

    Hi Jamie,
    Have read your post regarding oil for rear shockers, I am having the same problem did you manage to find out what replacement to use ?

    regards David G



    You can buy shock absorber fluid, but auto transmission fluid is a suitable alternative.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.